You can track your order <BASE_URL>[here], using the tracking # that you received in your shipping confirmation email
Timelines can be affected by a few things
- If you placed your order when the retailer’s business was closed (after 5pm or maybe on a weekend) it might take them a day or two to process. The best source of this information is the retailer who you bought from!
- Once processed, your package needs to go to the airport. The U.S. is annoyingly large, so this can take a day or two or sometimes three. Luckily, we use trucks (not bicycles) to speed this up.
- National holidays in the United States or in your home country can slow down package delivery. Vacation is great! But it comes at a cost :)
- Customs! Sometimes security and taxes get in the way of speed, unfortunately
- If Godzilla attacks, we might have a small delay
- If two Godzillas attack we might have a slightly longer delay
In summary (!) timelines are a bit different for every retailer, so please check your retailer’s website for specifics on how long your item will take before it ships.